Saturday, June 26, 2010

What we get for the first day?



At this point after about 3 hours flying around and been “interrupted” (lol) by 3 GSOs I decided stop for tonight, go to Jita, sell all this radars stuff, see what is net profit and write this small report for the day.

Buy the way, I bought “trade” skill book and trained it to lvl 1 just to be able sell stuff with orders in case the buy/sell difference too significant to be ignored.





This is the result of my first radars hunting roam (except probes ofc).
I cashed out 52,75 mil in selling all in Jita.
After purchasing 5 sisters core scanner probes it is just about 50 mils or 25 mils per hour, give or take. It is not bad for less then 1 day old char, isn’t it?

1 comment:

  1. NP,

    Love the concept here. As a WH junky I still need to spend time in empire to stay in touch w/ a local chan and exploration is the thing i find myself doing over and over again. Keep up the blog and I will continue to follow it, If you don't mind I would like to link it from my blog as well.
    http://dwarf-in-w-space.blogspot.com
    o/ FLY SAFE!

    ReplyDelete