Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 5: Is it teleportation to Wormhole?

I haven't managed to fly to Jita and sell stuff I got yesterday yet. I decided to go to one of ded end systems before DT instead. 4 probes around planets scanned too many signatures, so I was a bit confused. Looks like wh to me :-)

So, I used 1 probe with 32 AU range to cover whole system and check what is inside of this system:




31 signature in total. Interesting what I can get from such a number...




I made bookmarks to all radars. There are 2 Guristas Watch plexes but I am not going to run them, neither Life-Support radar.

After approx an hour after DT I logged in. All bookmarked radars still there.
Had some nice drops.

here is yesterday and today's loot:



Selling it in Jita for about 60 mils made my wallet 150 mils or 1/2 of funds I need to purchase PLEX.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. You certainly have the luck when it comes to finding sigs =)

    I'm lucky if I find 1 or 2 in a system most days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, I usually only find 1-2 at most. Usually WH too. This was while making a 22 jump circle in Caldari space.

    ReplyDelete