Saturday, June 26, 2010

Undoc


I am ready to go. All required skills trained and everything fitted.

You may notice that targeting range is 36750m instead of 35000. Also maximum targets is 3 instead of 2. Targeting and Long Range Targeting skills been trained to lvl 1. This fit is not cap stable, but AB and afterburner will not be used together.

Speed with AB on is 825 m/c and hopefully be enough to run away from rats and tank with orbit about 30km. Drone bay loaded with 3 drones but only 2 can be operated atm due Drones skill at lvl 2 yet.


[Imicus, Pink Floyd - "Money"]

Nanofiber Internal Structure I

Nanofiber Internal Structure I


Cold-Gas I Arcjet Thrusters

Codebreaker I


Core Probe Launcher I, Core Scanner Probe I


[empty rig slot]

Small Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I

Small Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I


Hobgoblin I x3


I will go to one of the hi-sec regions of Cardari space which is not crawled too much.
It is Friday evening, I have got couple of beers, no WC football matches tonight, so I am going to spend 2-3 hours flying back and forth, see what sensor strength of probes allow to scan and hopefully make some ISK.



No comments:

Post a Comment