Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 3: Still making some ISKs

My 3rd day happened to be quiet exiting. First of all, Germans won vs England in WC football and it knocked me out of EvE for a while sine we had a lot of beer with my buddies (I live in Germany).
I have spent about an hour flying around, picked couple radars, and went to watch the game.

After a while I decided it would be good idea to get some skills books and went to Onnamon Solar System in Black Rise Region.

I always scan on the go, so did I this time too. I got one radar, and Guristas Scout Outpost in next system.

Ok, here is the list of signatures I have found and drops from radars:




I got 20,3 mil ISks for it and wallet balance is 107 mil so far.

My second account is still not ready for action, so I used Tengu again, and got Pithum C-Type Medium Shield Booster.

No comments:

Post a Comment